2 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
Library author here. I'm always fascinated by new ways people can invalidate my assumptions. I mean that in a sincerely positive way, as it results in learning.
- invalidating one's assumptions
- not considering all use cases
- can't support everything / all cases
- learning from others
- author of software answering questions in community (support)
- they've thought of everything
- different way of thinking about something
- testing/challenging one's assumptions (either validating or invalidating them)
Listening for External Changes By wrapping a stateful ExternalModificationDetector component in a Field component, we can listen for changes to a field's value, and by knowing whether or not the field is active, deduce when a field's value changes due to external influences.