15 Matching Annotations
  1. Jul 2020
  2. Jun 2020
    1. Serverless may have a confusing name and might have people believe that it is “server-less” but it is still an impressive architect with various benefits. From a business’ perspective, the best advantage of going serverless is reduced time-to-market. Others being, less operational costs, no infrastructural management and efficiency.


    1. Have you ever outsourced your software development fully or partially?

      Are your outsourcing failure rates high?

      🛑 If you answered yes to either , then this is for you!

      According to a survey conducted by Deloitte, Gartner and coding sans:

      . Leading organisations have stated that disruptive outsourcing has helped them increase their productivity and competitiveness in the market.

      . 31% of all IT-related services were outsourced

      . 66.62% companies have outsourced software development

      It’s clear that companies stand to benefit greatly from outsourced software service.

      My question then is this: How do you choose the right development partner?


    1. Businesses around the world are embracing the digital transformation. According to the 2018 Digital Transformation Index, over 40 percent of companies said they had a dedicated digital transformation team in place. But what about the other 60 percent of companies?

      The amount of clients we work with who believed outsourcing is only for large businesses and firms is truly staggering.

      The need for IT partners that can deliver the latest technical expertise through more flexible contract models is growing.

      If you’re a startup, then outsourcing is probably going to be invaluable before and as you scale. Not only will it allow you to complete more work in a shorter time, but it will also drastically reduce costs and give your in-house team the focus and energy they need to complete intensive work.


    1. Laravel is the most popular and starred PHP framework on Github which builds interactive web apps and secure, scalable, & enterprise-grade websites. It comes handy and makes web development enjoyable, creative, and truly satisfying.

      Know some more hidden business benefits of Laravel here.

      We have a dedicated team in Laravel Application Development: an Open Source PHP-based Application Framework that follows MVC (Modular-View-Controller) pattern of Architecture. We have successfully delivered Secure, Ascendable and High-Performance Solutions while complying with best market practices


    1. One of the most effective ways to check that your product will resonate with the intended audience is to create a proof of concept. Being the founder of a startup, you just can’t afford to take unplanned risks. It answers the big question: whether you can proceed with the hypothesis or not?

      📊 ❛ According to CB Insights, 42% of new small businesses fail due to a lack of market need. 17% of teams face problems related to products that aren’t tailored to user requirements or ones based on poor business models. ❜

      Well constructed proof of concepts are designed to achieve these three things:

      ● Verify that solution solves the problem you’re attempting to address. ● Confirm that solution is valued by your future customers. ● Determine whether or not people will pay for your solution.


    1. Small businesses serving customers face-to-face in their local area are the ones who have suffered most from lockdowns.

      This is an excellent time to think big and expand beyond the limits of your local area.

      Digital technologies make it possible for even the smallest companies to have a global reach. It may be time to start taking advantage of these opportunities and looking to market to a wider audience.

      In today’s world, smartphones 📱 have become an inseparable part of our lifestyle. It is believed that approximately 📊 80% of the population use mobile phones . They depend on mobile phones for fulfilling their day to day needs such as shopping, travelling, food delivery etc.


    1. The moment you consider investing in a mobile app, you’re immediately faced with a barrage of terminology.

      What are Native apps and Hybrid apps?

      More importantly, which is the most appropriate app type for you and your business?

      If you’re looking for answers to these questions, then this post is for you.

      One of the first decisions you’ll face is which type of app to build. And there is no single, definitive answer. Your choice will depend on a bunch of competing factors, including your budget and your deadline.

      The aim of this article is to give you a sound understanding of the different types of apps available and to aid your decision as to what technology you should use to build your app.