- Sep 2022
Yolanda Gibb: How a mindset of Ambidextrous Creativity can get you generating AND exploiting your ideas?
Ambidextrous creativity is having a balance between exploration and subsequent exploitation of those explorations.
Small companies and individuals are good at exploration, but often less good at exploitation.
Triple loop learning<br /> this would visually form a spiral (versus overlap)<br /> - Single loop learning: doing things right (correcting mistakes)<br /> - double loop learning: doing the right things (causality)<br /> - triple loop learning: why these systems and processes (learning to learn)
Assets<br /> Relational capital * Structural capital - pkm is part of this<br /> there's value in a well structured PKM for a particualr thing as it's been used and tested over time; this is one of the issues with LYT or Second Brain (PARA, et al.) how well-tested are these? How well designed?<br /> * Structural capital is the part that stays at the office when all the people have gone home * Human Capital
4 Es of cognition<br /> * embodied * embedded * enacted * extended<br /> by way of extra-cranial processes
Yolanda Gibb's book<br /> Entrepreneurship, Neurodiversity & Gender: Exploring Opportunities for Enterprise and Self-employment As Pathways to Fulfilling Lives https://www.amazon.com/Entrepreneurship-Neurodiversity-Gender-Opportunities-Self-employment/dp/1800430582
Tools: - Ryyan - for literature searches - NVIVO - Obsidian - many others including getting out into one's environment
a software program used for qualitative and mixed-methods research. Specifically, it is used for the analysis of unstructured text, audio, video, and image data, including (but not limited to) interviews, focus groups, surveys, social media, and journal articles.
Ryyan<br /> https://www.rayyan.ai/<br /> for organizing, managing, and accelerating collaborative literature reviews
- Yolanda Gibb
- personal knowledge management
- wicked problems
- triple loop learning
- ambidextrous creativity
- literature review
- Nov 2021
Looking for a property?
Do you want to buy property in India? Are you looking for best-in-class residential and commercial properties for sale in Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Noida? Well, you have landed in the correct place.
- Personal Real Estate Manager
- Real Estate Consulting Firms In India
- Real Estate Management Services
- End to end property Management Solution
- Personal Property Manager Noida
- Property Management Services in India
- Real Estate Consultant Company
- Real Estate Property Management Services
- Property Consultant in Noida
- Real Estate Property Consultants Noida
- Real Estate Consultants Noida
- Real Estate Advisory Firms
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Property Management Solutions
- Real Estate Advisory Company
- Real Estate Advisory Firms in India
- 360 Property Management