2 Matching Annotations
- Aug 2023
aybe that's the most 00:06:49 important thing um where uh would just citizen science or participatory science dialogue with really uh inclusive participation play a role in the r d 00:07:05 programs of the future in what you're kind of thinking about yeah so so um i i i framed this this r d program that is it's conceptual at the 00:07:18 time it's not funded yet you know i'm hoping that we can secure funds but i frame it as a partnership between this global science community and local communities 00:07:29 so it's very so dialogue with the public and within the science community and among interested stakeholders is extremely important
- for: earth system boundaries, cosmolocal, local movement, transition town, circular cities, TPF
- integrating science with local communities
- this statement is key, to bring extra capacity to communities that are handicapped and don't have scientific, technological and engineering capacity -paraphrase
- This project is a collaboration between the global scientific community and local communities to improve societal systems. It's not a one-size-fits-all process, but many different experiments.
- TPF and SRG strategy is well aligned with Science-driven societal transformation ethos:
- second order science combined with local communities as the building block of civilization
- AND cosmolocal networking (https://clreader.net)
- via Indyweb interpersonal computing.
we hope that in the future you want 00:16:18 to be a part of the decentralized city that we're building that we're already starting to expand the nodes all over the world and we think there will be thousands more of them that start to form these decentralized uh almost 00:16:30 city-states
- for: regenerative cities, sustainable cities, doughnut cities, earth system boundaries, urban planetary boundaries, circular cities
- if they are envisioning a lot of cities, they need to carefully think about earth system boundaries for each city, otherwise, they will simply be adding to the problem of cascading tipping points.
- They also have to be designed to be climate resilient as extreme weather will make any human settlement of the future very challenging