1 Matching Annotations
- Aug 2023
aybe that's the most 00:06:49 important thing um where uh would just citizen science or participatory science dialogue with really uh inclusive participation play a role in the r d 00:07:05 programs of the future in what you're kind of thinking about yeah so so um i i i framed this this r d program that is it's conceptual at the 00:07:18 time it's not funded yet you know i'm hoping that we can secure funds but i frame it as a partnership between this global science community and local communities 00:07:29 so it's very so dialogue with the public and within the science community and among interested stakeholders is extremely important
- for: earth system boundaries, cosmolocal, local movement, transition town, circular cities, TPF
- integrating science with local communities
- this statement is key, to bring extra capacity to communities that are handicapped and don't have scientific, technological and engineering capacity -paraphrase
- This project is a collaboration between the global scientific community and local communities to improve societal systems. It's not a one-size-fits-all process, but many different experiments.
- TPF and SRG strategy is well aligned with Science-driven societal transformation ethos:
- second order science combined with local communities as the building block of civilization
- AND cosmolocal networking (https://clreader.net)
- via Indyweb interpersonal computing.