4 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
While various shortcomings of the standard run-time library are the obvious, immediate reason for the creation of micro-packages
As to opinions about the shortcomings of the language itself, or the standard run-times, it’s important to realize that every developer has a different background, different experience, different needs, temperament, values, and a slew of other cultural motivations and concerns — individual opinions will always be largely personal and, to some degree, non-technical in nature.
- everyone has different background/culture/experience
- good point
- annotation meta: may need new tag
- software preferences are personal
- what is important/necessary for one person may not be for another
- non-technical reasons
- everyone has different preferences
- software project created to address shortcomings in another project
- runtime environment
- reaction / reacting to
- Feb 2021
I made this gem because I tried reform and I found some bugs. I started to contribute but there is some things I don't like in reform.
- Nov 2019
Today, Electron is one of the most popular tools for building desktop apps - using an HTML, JS, CSS stack. However, it has a heavy footprint in terms of both RAM and CPU - essentially packing an entire browser into the app.