4 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2023
The myth of technology is
The myth of technology - is - the myth that the software issues are technical; - whereas what matters is - communicating to the mind and heart of the user, - and that is not a technical issue at all.
do how : annotations & TrailMarks - instead of tags - compose Clues
compose : Clue - Clue consist of two parts a Clue Term and - an Outline - (possibly nested) ordered list of items - where items can be text images html fragment or nested clues
- Jul 2022
A special case is when the content is program code, and the environment becomes an intelligent IDE
- Within Indyweb ecosystem,
- would this be when a user uses Trailmarks to identify a potentially useful application
- and a bounty can then be offered to app developers
- to develop an Indyweb app
- to process the new function?
interactive documents that capture more richly what the user is trying to accomplish.
- Once again, is Indyweb and Trailmarks doing this?
- If so, can you provide some examples?
The environment can operate on these intentions and assist the user to create semantically richer documents that can be processed and executed, similar to a spreadsheet.
@Gyuri, * Is this what Indyweb and specifically Trailmarks is also attempting to do? * Is there an example you can provide for clarification?